Tuesday, September 22, 2009

White whites



That last snap of cold weather we had a week ago got me thinking about winter whites! ( I've totally skipped fall in my mind) And I stumbled on this photo of giant paper flowers from Carol Gearing's blog. Giant paper flowers is project I've attempted many times but have yet to execute a solid result.

I love the white on white! All you see is texture!

Clockwise from top left:

Origami inspired stools from Jakub Poitr Kalinowski
White birds from Middlespace's Etsy store
Light fixture/oversize accessory from Rosalie de Kruyf
Intirior photo by Emma Mitchell
On/Off magnets by Mollaspace
Cupcakes by Eloise's cupcakes on Flickr
Alpaca knit guitar by Oeuf NY
Nissan Dream Front Pavilion by Torafu Architects via Dezeen
Chanel Fashion from Knightcat

2 comments:

  1. thanks very much for including me in your blog. I am very pleased you like my flowers. i create large papercut gardens full of flowers and wall mounted in perspex wall boxes. Like your site too, it has many interesting articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing, I like it, with material is the best for made this ? I'm very interested.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete