Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm A Fool For Gold


I'm like a raccoon, I like shiny things. No, wait, I covet shiny things.

Case in point: I found this old Wonder Woman photo and I could NOT stop looking at her accessories (I might also have Halloween costumes on the mind!). Look at that eagle on her chest! Very glamorous and badass at the same time.

They say when you wear metallics, you ought to offset them with neutral colors so you don't look like you're headed to Studio 54, when you're actually headed to your office. Since my gold itch is hampered by such stringent regulations, I went ALL OUT with this inspiration board!



Clockwise from top left.

Suki candle holder from Crate and Barrel
Large Gold Paper Bowl from Upintheairsomewhere's Etsy
DIY safety pin embellishments from Style Copycat
24K gold necklace from Laura Lombardi's Etsy
Gold Pyramid Stud jacket from Knightcat
Gold Dress photographed by Magnus Magnusson
Kitchen Zakka bottle opener from Billet
Lavazza Grandi Auguri Packaging from ARC
Piet Indoor Stove from MocoLoco
Dolce and Gabbana's GOLD restaurant
Rough Herkimer Solitare Ring from Onestonenewyork's Etsy
Backseam Sheer Hose from Free People
House of Harlow Sunburst Ring from Outblush
Antique gold clock brooch from Amazon
Chanel Gold Fiction nail polish from Outblush

No comments:

Post a Comment